We appreciate that you may have certain concerns about how personal information is collected, used and shared but can assure you that we will always handle your personal information securely and carefully and comply with all applicable Australian privacy laws.
Collection of Information
Some information provided to us by customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. We collect information so that we can provide you with a great service. We need this information to deliver products and services to you, to complete transactions on your behalf and to better understand your requirements and preferences.
Note: We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
The kinds of personal information that Bella Victoria Bridal collects includes:
Names including business names, Contact details, & Financial information.
In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Bella Victoria Bridal:
If you contact Bella Victoria Bridal, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
(1) When you apply for and/or establish and/or access an account or order a product.
(2) When you conduct certain types of transactions such as credit card and wire transfer purchases or refunds.
(3) When you submit your e-mail address to our website mailing list.
(4) When you place an order to purchase goods we may require you to provide us with contact information including your name, address, telephone number or email address.
Use of Information Collected, and Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance) that is, to carry on our business and provide services to our customers.
We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where you would reasonably expect that we would use the information in such a way (e.g. major delivery companies, mail houses and third-party fulfillment contractors).
This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information, or with your permission.
In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
(1) Where you have consented to the use or disclosure
(2) Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety
(3) Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities.
(4) Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorized by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process)
(5) Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
(6) Where you have requested a service and we are required to disclose the information to the third party in order to facilitate the provision of the service.
Anonymity and Pseudonymity
You have the option of dealing with Bella Victoria Bridal anonymously. However, this only applies where it is practicable for Bella Victoria Bridal to deal with you acting anonymously or under a pseudonym, such as a general inquiry.
As part of Bella Victoria Bridal’s functions and business activities and to promote the services we can provide to you, Bella Victoria Bridal may use personal information that you have provided to us for the purposes of direct marketing. Direct marketing includes, but is not limited to, sending to you and/or contacting you in relation to promotions and information about Bella Victoria Bridal products and services. Generally, we will do so where you have expressed your interest to receive such information. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing communications by using the opt-out link or details provided in the direct marketing communication.
Bella Victoria Bridal has no control over the privacy practices of sites that are linked to this site. Please take care at all times to check whose site you are visiting.
Security and Storage
We will take all reasonable steps to store your personal information securely. After all, it is in our interests to make sure you feel confident shopping with us.
Only authorized Bella Victoria Bridal team members have access to our customer’s personal information.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users’ personal information, Bella Victoria Bridal cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Bella Victoria Bridal receives your purchase, it makes every reasonable effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Bella Victoria Bridal retains the information you provide to us including your contact details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
Bella Victoria Bridal is committed to and takes reasonable steps to maintain accurate, timely, relevant, complete and appropriate information about our customers and website users.
You may request access to personal information about you held by Bella Victoria Bridal. Requests for access to your personal information should be made in writing to:
Email: Using Contact Form
Bella Victoria Bridal
Shop 7C 76-84 Robina Town Center Drive
Robina Qld 4226
Verification of identity is required with a request to access (or update) personal information so that we can ensure your personal information is disclosed only to you. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice from you. If we refuse to provide you with access to or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal. Bella Victoria Bridal will respond to any requests for access or correction within a reasonable time of receipt of the request.
We will promptly investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve the matter. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure or we have not responded to you with a determination within a reasonable period of time then you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Transfer of Information Overseas
Bella Victoria Bridal also informs you that your information may be stored overseas including the United States of America.
Bella Victoria Bridal may amend and vary this policy from time to time without notice.
Likewise you may wish to view our SALE TERMS PAGE